Tuesday, November 18, 2008

..a twist in my story and this is for you..

..hmm,i got dis word from the song 'a twist in my story' by secondhand serenade..yupp,dis 25th of November should be 7months of me being without you by my side.The feeling of loneliness and emptiness without you here is just so bitter and i don'knoww how much longer can i stand all dis feelings..At times in the nite,i do question myself why do your memories still linger around me or even in my dreams but i admit dat i couldn't let go all the memories we had eventhough it lasted only 2months..Some ppl will think dat adlan,your being so dumb to hold on to the past memories and you should just let it go and move on but wat i can reply to dat comment is dat if you're in my shoes,you'll understand why wouldn't i can let it go..its not easy to let go something dat you cherish..every month when the date 25th arrived,i have no idea why i'll feel down cuz it'll reminds me of all the memories i had with you,it's this very day i cofessed to you to be with me and on this very day that you have brighten up my darker days..You not only have change me into a better person today but you have lift me up when my i was down on my knees,all your words and advice have guided me to the right path..I'll miss all the late night calls we had and hearing your voice before sleeping is just wat i look forward to everday in my life and i miss being your 'sayang'...and most of all,i miss you saying dat you love me cuz dat'll your final line every nite without fail..
i am missing so many stuff about you and i know im living in a reality world,so probably i could not turn back time and re-live what we had..But if i have a wish,i would wish dat give me a day or an hour would be enough to be together with you again cuz i have many unspoken words to tell you..You just take my breath away when i seat next to you cuz you know im not good in words but everything dat i told you before are truly from my heart..i have no idea whether you'll get the chance to read dis post but i believe in fate,i hope god make you do so and you'll understand..I'm sure you'll be wondering why wouldn't i let you go but i simply can't cuz you had me..

i have a close fren told me dat we are good to be together but only at the wrong time,i trust wat she said cuz honestly,i knew our break up wasn't because of both of us but just at dat very moment there some stuff dat kept your mind from our relationship but i won't blame you for dis and i just blame myself can't be there for you..all i can say is just dat im sorry but i did everything i could..Now,whenever i miss you i just can only think back all the memories we had and i just can quietly missing you deep down in my heart,i just can whisper you in my prayers every nite before i sleep cuz dats the least i could do..i'm sad dat i don't have a picture of us and if we did,i wouldn't dis sad..*i hope you're doin well..

Some lines from various songs i heard dat'll make me think of you :-



Slow down, the world isn't watching us break down,

It's safe to say we are alone now, we're alone now

Not a whisper,
the only noise is the receiverI'm counting the seconds until you break the silence,
So please just break the silence,
The whispers turn to shouting,
The shouting turns to tears,
Your tears turn into laughter,
And it takes away our fears,
So you see, this world doesn't matter to me,
I'll give up all I had just to breathe,
The same air as you till the day that I die,
I can't take my eyes off of you..
*a twist in my story by secondhand serenade..
I lose myself in all these fights,
I lose my sense of wrong and right,
I cry, I cry,
It's shaking from the pain that's in my head,
I just wanna crawl into my bed,
And throw away the life I led,
But I won't let it die, but I won't let it die
But now it's over,
it's over, why is it over?
We had the chance to make it,
Now it's over, it's over,
it can't be over,
I wish that I could take it back
I'm falling apart,
I'm falling apart,
Don't say this won't last forever,
You're breaking my heart,
you're breaking my heart,
Don't tell me that we will never be together,
We could be over and over,
We could be,
forever..
*It's not over by Secondhand Serenade..
*i still miss you Baiti..*

1 comment:

chunlim said...

lol hella sad man but nvm alrdy cause IM HERE!
ill be the first to comment on your blog :P

seems pretty familiar huh secondhand serenade? :D
who was the super handsome dude who intro you them again? oh i wonder :O