Sunday, November 30, 2008

...back to basic..

*wink..
aite,as you all now dis days everything also naik harga so i actually change my sticks from Winston to L&M but oh well,dis evening when i ran out of sticks,i drop by 7-Eleven and wanted to buy a new one,i saw my favourite Winston was on the shelf ..Oh why not get back my old favourite kan??haha Omg,as soon as i got my first puff of the day i was feel like saying "Winston,aku cinta pada Mu" lolz..I seriously miss it la ppl so forgive me *smiLes..I know these days im quite a heavy *ahem...even SHE say so sigh..But did you know,maybe these days i don't do anything *naughty except dis lolz..Well,lets just put it dat it'll be my only companion without you by my side..But i promise i'll slow down cuz i know you'll dislike seeing me doin all these..

No comments: