Sunday, November 30, 2008

...a song for you...


i got dis song from ne-yo latest album 'Year of the Gentleman' and well the name of the song is Miss Independent *smiLes..The first time i heard dis song playing on the radio i thought about you since you're my lady boss kan??..Well,i can say dat dis song is bout an independent women =P..Enough say la,some girls dis days act like a boss or talk like a boss but well,some guys like it dis way kan??haha..Don't believe,here are some of the lyrics..

Ooh it's something about just something about the way she moved

I can't figure it out, there's something about her (about her)

Say ooh there's something about,

Kinda women that want you but don't need you

Hey, I can't figure it out, there's something about her

Cause she walk like a boss, talk like a boss

Manicured nalis, just sent the pedicure off

She's fly effortlessly

Cause she move like a boss, do what a boss

Do, she got me thinking about getting involved

That's the kinda girl I need..

She got her own thing


That's why I love her


Miss independent


Won't you come and spend a little time


She got her own thing


That's why I love her


Miss independent...


Ooh the way you shine


*miss independent by Ne-Yo..

No comments: