Tuesday, November 18, 2008

..almost a year holiday for me..

sigh..i met lotsa my frens lately and most of them asking me dis common question "when are you gonna start study adlan??"..Honestly,i have no idea myself even my mom ask me the same question xD..Well,i don't brand myself as the study type so well i often hear from ppl dat you can't survive in dis current world without a qualification in some field..Im lil confused myself right now but im happy with the way i am now so probably i'll just ignore wat ppl goin to say but well,im interested in culinary arts cuz well,its based more to foodline kan??..I love foods and eating is like my second thing i do most all of the time beside *ahem sleeping [dats explain how i gain weight lately] lolz..Well all i havta say my frens and with god bless,i'll start studying next year aite?no idea which intake but i will kut haha..Im not wasting my time either,gaining working experience and earning some pocket money so i just don't sit around and ask my parents for money haha..Dats explain how i can buy my packs of twenties anirwan..lolz Well,i just posted dis so dat to all my frens who'll be reading dis will understand me aite?..
cheers everyone..

No comments: