Tuesday, November 18, 2008

..officially a STARBUCK-ian..

*passing my art of epresso class..
lolz..yes ppl,im actually working in starbucks right now..store no.075 Assunta=P..time flies dat fast and its been a month since i work there and well,i bet you guys gonna laugh at me after reading dis line but it was one of my aim to complete after my high school so yupp,mission accomplished i can say cuz well,personally im a coffee lover myself so yupp,with now working in an environment filled with coffee??haha cun la i say =D..Not just dat ppl..I bet everyone know Abel Chong[Mr.enjin masuk air guy] and Najee[Mr.Healing Love??] has join the clan so you guys can imagine how havoc the store could be when we have dis 2ppl around lolz..wat can i do kan??..like ppl say,the more the merrier??haha..So to all my mates who fill like having a coffee on a lovely evening just drop by assunta's starbucks store and im sure you can bump into one of us lolz..p.s. Najee and Abel looks so funny wearing those starbucks shirt and trust me everyone,najee looks so blur when he makes coffee *smiLes..
*im sorry for your hair guys cuz well,you guys looks more cun with shorter hair kan??lolz..

No comments: