Sunday, November 30, 2008

..tagged by Ryan..

Firstly describe the current you in 5 words:

  1. I'm having a mix emotions right now and dat is all i havta say...

Five things you love about life:

  1. my family members of course...
  2. That special person dat still linger in my heart[my lady boss]...
  3. All my memories i had with you dat i'll cherish forever...
  4. All my frens...
  5. My guinea pig??...

5 Famous people you'd love to meet:

  1. Any of the famous people in the world as long i have a great time with them,why not kan??haha..One of them Oprah =P...

5 Movies you love:

  1. Jerry Mcguire
  2. Top Gun
  3. Sepet
  4. Maid of Honour
  5. Titanic??...

5 professions you'd love to have:

  1. Pilot
  2. Chef
  3. Vet
  4. Vocalist in a Band??...
  5. Model??..lolz

5 Best Authors:

  1. No comment...xD

5 Inspirations:

  1. Family members...
  2. You my lady boss...
  3. Frens...
  4. Successful people...
  5. Movies lolz...

5 Favourite stuff:

  1. Phone
  2. my chain
  3. Polo Sport
  4. my shorts??
  5. my shirts??...

5 things you hate:

  1. The day you walk away from me...
  2. Missing you every nite...
  3. Feeling lonely without you...
  4. When i want you back in my arms again...
  5. When you're far away from me...

*i hate all dis cuz i wish you'll be back here with me again..

5 favourite places:

  1. home
  2. Yam-cha spot...
  3. Mid valley??
  4. my kampung
  5. a quiet beach...

5 girls/guys you are currently liking [girls definitely]:

  1. There is only one and you're the only one,Baiti *smiLes...

5 Favourite people to chat with:

  1. my lady boss cuz you always makes me smile...
  2. Lynn
  3. Ah pek [Ryan]
  4. my mom??
  5. Lex...

5 things you wanna improve more about yourself:

  1. Maintaning a relationship
  2. Being MUCH more sweet/romantic to a girl
  3. my future
  4. Hope to understand you more
  5. Treat you with the way you want to be treated...

5 Things you would take to a desserted Island:

  1. My lady boss of course
  2. a guitar
  3. some flowers for you
  4. swimming outfit for us
  5. life jacket or some gummy bears for you *smiLes...

5 places you wanna visit:

  1. You in Ipoh...
  2. Japan
  3. Italy
  4. the whole malaysia
  5. america...

5 Things you really want:

  1. you by my side right now
  2. having all our late nite calls again [credit,sakit!!]..
  3. Seeing you smile...
  4. seeing you emo...
  5. spending a lovely day with you...

5 Songs that make you cry the most:

  1. Secondhand Serenade's A twist in My story
  2. Secondhand Serenade's Your Call
  3. Secondhand Serenade's It's Not Over
  4. FM Static's Tonight
  5. FM Static's Moment Of Truth

5 Most fashionable friends according to you:

  1. Najee
  2. lynn
  3. Baiti
  4. Lex
  5. Ah Pek[Ryan]

5 people you love the most:

  1. Family members
  2. you,Baiti...
  3. all my frens
  4. me,myself
  5. my emo partner...

5 impossible dreams:

  1. Be your 'sayang' at the moment
  2. In a relationship
  3. Fullfilling all my wish...
  4. Turn back time??
  5. Jump off a building and wish you can fly??lolz...

5 Dreams in the future:

  1. Hold you in my arms again...
  2. Call you my sayang...
  3. Wish you good nite by saying 'i love you...
  4. able to make you smile and cheer you up so you would be happy every day with me...
  5. Spending a special day with you before you leave...

*i'm done with my tagged lolz...

No comments: