Saturday, June 20, 2009

...turning 19teen soon...




*im craving for all this...

okay,i'll be turning 19teen like in 5days time and yes,i know how i hate turning old that fast but come on,turning 19teen ain't that bad after all.Despite being a year older than last year,legal to do almost everything?lolz..a lot wiser and mature to deal with the crazy and mean world out there.

Oh well,since its my BIG day so im pretty sure im getting myself some stuf
f as well..a new shirt,pants and probably a shoe?not sure about the shoes because sigh..im not a shoe person and i don't simply go for shoe shopping xD but having a new outfit which includes a new skinnies jeans and checkered shirt is a must!!a new hairstyle for turning 19teen?i guess im going to pass on that,i'll stick with my mo-hawk...

Well,being a year older soon and at times i wonder how time pass that fast.My memories still fresh about what hapenned yesterday and a couple years ago..I was that little kid running around in primary school to catching people skipping classes in high school and now after all that,adlan still enjoying life with what it have to offer me.I'm grateful for having all my friends since high school and im thankful for all you still sticking around even lots of us have went separate ways but with just a call,you guys and girls definitely be there =)..oh how much i miss you all and lynn,looks like i get to spend my birthday with you this year and anis,you promise me you going to go up there on the stage for my birthday present right?You now what i mean woman so yea..

I want to wish my 2other friends who celebrating their birthday too on the 28th and 30th,Lexandl Gan and Praevin,hope you guys have a good one and i was hoping to spend birthday together but we shall see how everthing go..HAPPY 19TEEN
BRO!!!...


*will i end up like this?gosh,i hate this dude...

No comments: