Monday, June 15, 2009

...sometimes things just meant not to be huh?...

i have waited for you tonight but you never show up,well,literally not right in front of me but somehow i hope you did.I did counted,it's been 3hours and still in counting as im writing this post for you..

i sat down and laid back for a moment to think about stuff and i somehow i can't imagine how the road right in front of us would be.But that doesn't mean that im afraid to pursue and hoping that we can make this through because the two of us,its like heaven and earth..You're like that person standing on top there,somewhere,free to chase all your wildest dream but im like the person who all the way down right on the dirt and have to work hard to make my dreams come true..

it's like we both been tore between two world?somehow someday you'll mind about this but who am i to judge you.So will you?

Lately,i feel im a lost person.i lost my inspiration to love,i lost my way to freedom and i lost my way to like you even though i want to?i know you told me how much you hate me telling all this and comparing both us but seriously,who is Adlan?i know i'll make you mad by telling you all those things but i hope that you'll let adlan be there to put a sweet smile back on for you, because you know you kills me every time when you smile,it just stopped my heart maybe for a second as well...

I was listening to a song from Baby Face,Every time i Close my Eyes and there this line from the song i would like you to know,its like the song sings the those words that i wanted to say to you..

"Every time i close my eyes i thank the lord that i got you,
and you got me too..
And every time i think of it i wish i was...i don't believe its true,
That someone like you loves me too.."
Well,we haven't reach the 'love' level but sorry,there no song singing 'like' kut since it doesn't rhymes haha i wish i could see you right now and if you're standing right in front me,i wouldn't want you to leave me,ever.i don't want to pretend that i'm glad you went away from me because if you do,i'll be dying inside of me...

No comments: