Tuesday, June 23, 2009

...get to know you...

"If i could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile,

the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand"




Well i know how much you're not really into songs and all so i guess you won't understand what i posted to you despite how much i want you to understand.I was just hoping to make you smile with every post i written for you and about the other day when i told you whether you want to watch something sweet and i actually send you the link?Yea,its not something freaky but it was actually a music that been edited into a sweet classic love movie which i believe you have watch it and im not those you tube FREAKS!!!...i still have a life other then watching all this aite?i just wanted to cheer you up a little by doing so but i guess you think likewise huh?you're were all tense up at that moment.And the last time when we actually chat,that night,i felt like you're letting me go and i guess somehow you meant it so yes,there wasn't any drastic change from me but remember about me saying that i wanted to take things slow?yes,i guess i want to know you more and i know where i stand because i know who i am?i'm adlan,an average joe and what am i compared to you so yea.Lets just put it this way,i want to get to know you as you want to get to know me (which i hope you do) and that is of course,if you let me.


*it kills me when i feel like you don't care...

No comments: