Sunday, May 17, 2009

..to my supermom =)..


oh well,i might be QUITE late for posting this mother's day wish for my mom and it's not like my mom will ever read this!!sigh...it's okay,eventhough she won't be reading this but im just going to blog about it anyway..it's been almost 19years you been taking care of me and i know i MAY not be the super perfect son a great mother like you deserve to have but at least i know i tried my best as a son to love,care and be there for you at all times..Honestly i know myself is a tough nut to crack and all those advices you often gave to me i used to take it not seriously (it's like one ear in and one ear out haha come on!!who don't when it comes to your parents LOOONNG lecture sigh) but i know it's for my own good and i'll try to live with it kay??Thanks for constantly be there for me all the time despite rain or shine and even helped me out when i landed myself into difficult situation..i know my friends used to make fun of me once upon a time ago (actually now they STILL do!!!) about my mom always being around EVEN in high school but come on people,she just care about me cuz im like the only son kut so yupp,screw you all who don't understand haha...I used to get offended when people tend to call me a "momma's boy (it's kinda my nickname actually)" but after thought it through,im a son who loves/care for his mother and i don't see why i should get mad with people who try to make fun of me lolz..Zai was one of them who used to make fun of me but check this out people,i think he is much more a 'momma's boy' than i am since he listens way TOO much to his mom lolz..He even have to lie to his mom to club or lepak malam and i guess his favourite line "mama tak sporting la!!!" works when he kantoi with his mom haha And not forgetting Michael Cheah as well,which son out there who have the nerve to scold their mom a "!#*%-ing B@*^h" through the phone??!!!..you guys are real funny at times haha oh lets not jump of the topic and this post is specially for my supermom and you deserve all the joy is this world and enjoy this special day...

"Happy Mother's Day Mom!!!"

No comments: