Sunday, May 3, 2009

...boys and their toys...


oh well,every kid when they're young have a dream to do something rather supid and that same goes to little adlan here back in the days lolz..aite,i admit when i was a kid i was a fan of all those ultraman and power rangers but come on people!!!Everyone watch them in the tv shows and will be pretending they're one of those power rangers running around the house screaming and yelling of course xD...okay,now i realise how dumb i look when i was a kid but i'm PRETTY sure everyone doing the same kut haha..well,i did remember telling my mom back then when i was 5 that one day i wanna ride a bike to school and don't wanna trouble her sending and picking me up.My mom was laughing like mad and i assume she thought how cute her son was telling her all this or maybe the other way round,is my son mad or something??haha..So my dream of having a bike didn't just end there when i was 5year old and carried on till i reach high school and i still remember the day when i turn 16 which i was legal to have a motorcycle license,i went back home and told my mom that i wanted to get a motorcycle license but before i could end my sentence she said "NO!!"..sigh..can you believe this??I didn't even finish with what i was saying and she strictly declining me xD..Oh well,sometime i find my friends like kim liew and some other guys are lucky to have the oppurtunity to ride a bike and well,eventhough i can't drive a bike but i can curi-curi ride it =P..haha So yupp,i always ask my friend whether i can ride their bike when they driving it,even one round around the school can make me one happy boy..i have no idea why but the feeling when you're on that bike is just "FUN" and you feel the "THRILL" of course lolz...

p.s.*my dream motorcycle would be a nice old school scooter*..

2 comments:

Kama said...

after ko naik motor dgn aku, confirm ko cuak nak naik any other motor. ngahaha.

-aDlan- said...

lolz...i pernah naik kut...okay je =)