Saturday, May 2, 2009

...just don't close your eyes...


well,i heard this line from a friend of mine saying that "Don't sleep so much cuz you'll be missing out on the world"..haha actually at first i find it quite pathetic but one night as i was laying on my bed looking at the 4walls and my mind was thinking that what am i doing in bed at such an early hour when some of my friends still spending time out yam cha-ing or doing crazy stuff but all im doin is trying my best to shut my eyes hoping to sleep??sigh..seriously,at that moment i felt like i missing out on things and lepaking with all my friends..thats when the line of words came into my mind xD..example person will be my man najee,he'll be lepaking sometimes to early in the morning and he don give 2shits bout it cuz thats what he do best kut haha well,i'll be dead if im doin all this and probably my mom will chain the door and not letting me in sigh...how la??life sucks wei xD..i wanna be free at times but i have work sometimes the next morning sigh...all i can do now is be patient =)..

p.s.*najee if you're reading this please don't be kembang aite??*

No comments: