Sunday, May 17, 2009

...me an animal lover???...


aite,to those who know me well enough they'll be knowing that adlan is actually an animal lover and honestly i love to own a dog but just because im an islam and it be wrong to do so and due to that,i just have to let go my interest in owning a dog sigh...but it's okay,i still can play around with chun lim's mood swing/crazy dog whenever i visit him at his place hehe..oh well,i have this guinea pig as a pet which i got it as a mother's day gift last year and yes people,i got my mom a guinea pig as a gift and it was random and something unusual lolz..i got it when it was 3months old and it look tiny back then but a year have gone now and somehow the guinea pig celebrate her birthday the other day (gods know how??) and it look rather 'sihat' in other words lolz..not many of my friends have seen it and just ryan chan and steven i guess haha No worries people,my guinea pic is a vegetarian and she don't eat meat,why she became that huge??No idea,ask my mom...

No comments: