Sunday, December 28, 2008

..a year to dismiss..


aite aite..the year is coming to an end and i believe everyone might have happy moments during the 08 but to some they might have some sad moment instead..but well,wats life without ups and downs kan??Normal la but to different ppl they have different way of handling it..To me the year08 was a year i learn my lesson in life,i finally understand dat dreams and hopes are only things dat people do or say to make them feel better or maybe just a lie for themself...i even told one of my fren yesterday dat dreams and hope are just for 5year old kids who haven't face the reality world yet..i know dis might sound mean to some of you all but its the truth,the reality world we live in is not dat kind to everyone of us after all and maybe it just being mean to us...



im lucky to have all my frens around me and spent most of my time dis year lolz..from a crazy ride up to genting to all our normal yam cha session we had at our favourite spot at Jaya32's Old Town White Coffee =P..honestly,i think dat the year have ended kinda fast cuz my memories are still fresh and felt like dis whole time,i thought just a month have pass by..to some ppl,they'll say dat the earth have rotating on a greater pace but to me its kinda bullshit la..Come on ppl!!..im growing older as years pass by and honestly,im getting freak out wei sigh..omg,i can imagine in years to come i'll be walking out the streets and all of suddens i bump of youngsters who'll be calling me 'uncle adlan xD..plus next year will be my so called final 'teen year and i thinking of doin something crazy before all dis ends haha i can't think of anything yet but hopefully i do cuz well,i don't wanna waste it all since dis year i rather did =)..



well well,"a new year a new beginning" dats the words of my fren to me and i think im gonna use dat as my inspiration for my new year's resolution =)..but haha honestly,not all my dis year resolution i dapat buat pun so finally i came up to a solution howta fix all dis..i just havta keep my new year resolution list as short as possible and make sure i can do it!!..haha



Happy New Year everyone...

No comments: