Saturday, December 13, 2008

..veggie and me?!..

haha..the title of dis post sounds weird kan??..Oh well,to ppl who knows me well,they actually notice dat adlan actually don't eat veggie and yes ppl,i HATE veggie..Who actually eat something which is green and taste awful?? xD..Sigh but as time goes by i slowly accept eating veggie and well,one of the main reason is with my *smoking* bad habit i have,i havta do something good la kan??haha..I don't wanna die early so hopefully,dis help out kut..lolz Well,i don't mind being honest and tell ppl dat i smoke cuz ppl will accept me the way i am kan??Even if i have a girlfriend,i won't lie behind her back and start smoking cuz well,honesty is the best policy kan??..It's different case la if she ask me to stop or slow down lolz..So to all guys out there,be honest aite..*smiLes..

*but veggie is still disgusting xD..*

No comments: