Wednesday, October 10, 2007

..dEsTresS..

Hmm,since SPM is like a month away,everything seems to be stress up at the moment..Oh well,wat is call last minute preparation xD..Oh well,there is some ways i used to DE-stress myself..Yupp,everyone have their own ways actually hehe..

My ways of DE-stressing is by doin erm,watch tv i guess loLz..Nah,kinda watching One Tree Hill at the moment hehe Yupp,i know is kinda the wrong time doin dis but yea,can't help it cuz gosh the series is just addictive loLz..Hmm,other ways for me is like playing futsal wit my skool mates =P Its good to sweat once in awhile than just putting your lazy ass at home loLz..Can say im quite active in dis sports *smILes..

Playing pool is just another think i like to do when im feeling kinda frust,down-hearted or feeling hurt which im kinda doi at the moment..Life is kinda a bitch to me at the moment so yea,kinda throw all my sorrow n anger when im playing pool..Yea,can say im quite good in dis so to anyone who feel kinda bored or wanna go for a round of pool,im always here *smILes..

Its okay,i'll put all dis problems i have behind of me at the moment and just concentrate wat is infront of me now,SPM!!..sigh,take care everyone..Ciao..

No comments: