Monday, October 1, 2007

..cLueLess poSt...

Hmm,lotsa stuff happen lately n im kinda in the state of confusing right now..I don't know howta express it in dis post but yupp,its been a very moody time dis few months..Eventhough sometimes i look happy in my outer appearance but actually i don't...

Life is been hectic wit school work n not to forget preparation for the BIG exam which is in a month time!!Sigh,can;t believe how fast time has pass by n im gonna end my schooling life in 3months time sniff..Lotsa happy and sad memories i had so far dis year *smiLes..
Hmm,time have change now n for a certain people..They have change too,in the way they treat me or in their attitude..i admit dat i have been slacking all dis while n not TOO serious wit my studies so yupp,i hope with the remaining time i left is enough to succeed or at least get a good result in my exam..i never thought dat myself to be a very smart dude [they r nerdys btw..lolz Just kidding..] but i always think dat im just a normal,average type of guy no matter in personal life or in my education and i thank god for making me the way i am cuz i know HE have his own reason to make me like dis *wiNk..

No matter how my frens used to make fun of me or joke bout my stupidity,i just believed dat 'I am What I am'..yupp,sometime u just havta give in sometimes or tolerate wit others..Honestly,im gonna miss everyone in my skool n my other frens ones i leave schooling life cuz there won't be anymore 'yam cha' session,our guys "gossip' session in between our class time,all my old frens since primary,friendly arguments??,lepak-ing session,fly-ing from school together [oops,secrets out..],and many more which will take endless for me to type..

And not to forget bout my darling too,she have change me to be a better person yupp..Eventhough things have been a bit different between us and i hope dat things will get better eventually but bottomline is,she will always be someone i treasure in my heart n someone who i love so much,my sayang-fied hun..Thanks for all ur love n care u gave to me all dis while..muAxx..

What am i missing in here??Yupp,how can anyone forget bout their family hehe I would like to thank my family members for their continuous support,love they gave me n all their efforts they have spent on me..Aww,ur the best mom n not to forget my sis too *smiLes..Thanks for tolerating wit me all dis while cuz i know i can be a pain in the ass sometimes loLz..

Sorry for being kinda moody n all in dis post but yupp,just feeling wanna express a bit of my feelings after returning from physics class lolz..DETERMINATION EVERYONE & ALL THE BEST,MAY GOD BLESS US ALL..*smiLes..

No comments: