Sunday, July 22, 2007

-tAggEd..TagGed yEt aGaiN...-

layer 1 : On the outside

Name: Want to be known as aLaN...Thank you.
Birth Date: 25.06. 1990
Current Status: aLways wanted to admit to other ppl dat im in a relationship but my gf seems don't wanna tell OR show OR letting anyone knows bout us so yea...U all guess??
Eye Colour: Black??
Hair Colour: Black but a bit brown under the light....

Layer 2: On the inside

Myheritage> some say i looks like a chinese[dark in colour],some say i looks like malay[duH...] & some even say i don't look like a malaysian??loLz...
My Fears: When GOD don't answer my prayers...
My Weaknesses : soFt hearted...
My Perfect Pizza: pineapples on it n mayo too loLz...

Layer 3: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

My First Thoughts Waking Up: Thank god??hehe blur case n remember to send a morning msg to my hun...
My Bed Time: Very late usually follow my mOOd...Ur welcome huN..
My Most Missed Memories: lotsa stuff..We shall find some place to talk bout my missed memories...

Layer 4: My Pick

Pepsi or Coke: Coke without doubt...
McDonalds or Burger King : mcD >cuz near my skool got one outlet n used to be our 'chilling' place...
Single or Group Dates: uh-huh..PASS!!
Adidas or Nike: addidas for outing wear n nike for sports wear...
Tea or Nestea: Tea PLEASE....
Chocolate or Vanilla: NO idea...either wan which taste good *smiLes..
Cappucino or coffee: BOTH me likey....

Layer 5: Do You..

Smoke: Erm...NO!! *winks..
Curse: usually with frens...*im a good person lOlz..
Take A Shower: Everyday n never miss one time also..
Have A crush: NEH...Come on ppl,im in LOVE =D
Go To School: To be precise...Of course i DO lolz...
Want To Get Married: yUpp,with the girl i choosen n happy when we r together...
Believe In Youself: i tried to but don't wanna ended up over confidence
Think You're A Health Freak: Look at my flabs...U think??

Layer 6: In The Past

Dink Alcohol: loLZ..No comment =P
Gone to the mall: Amost every weekend...
Been On Stage: Yes...
Eaten Sushi: wIt my hun...n family too...
Dyed Your Hair: NEh.....

Layer 7: Have You Ever..

Played A stripping Game: Neh,i Don't think guys fancy dis kinda game do they?I think they rather watch lOlz...
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: NOpe...I love my own personality..

Layer 8: Are You Hoping To..

Get Married: till i get my career cuz i belive my future wife want her husband to be someone ryte?...

Layer 9: In A Girl/guy

Best Eye Colour: anything except doen't looks like a weirdo...
Best Hair Colour: i prefer natural...
Short or Long Hair: Both....

Layer 10: What Were YouDoing

A Minute Ago: typing dis like DUH...hehe
An Hour Ago: Stoning in front of the tv..
Four And A Half Hours Ago: Eating...I love eating kay lOlz..
A Month Ago: stress bout lotsa stuff..[school n my private life]
A Year Ago: Erm...I'll tell u when i remember..*sMileS..


Layer 11: Finish The Sentences

I Love: my hun..marshy
I Feel: Funny??Hungry??Lonely??Happy??..normal actually but definitely not HOT lolz...
I Hate: bacstabber,sore loser,ppl who cheat love n many more...
I Hide: my past stories??
I Miss: Everyone hehe You la of course...
I Need: Everything dat goes through my mind now lOlz..Which will keep ALL of u guessing loLx....



THE END..THANKS FOR READING DIS..

No comments: