Sunday, July 8, 2007

...CruSh TaggeD...

tAggEd tHinGy....

Rules: For those who have been tagged, you are required to write a story about one of your crush, be it a current or previous crush. To be exactly different from the common tags, there is no questions imposed this time. All you have to do is to write a story about him/her. Also, five persons will need to be tagged at the end of the post. This tag is originated from Rachael Ong. You must post up these rules before you start writing.

Aite,basically i got tagged by my baby so gotta blog bout my latest crush loLz...Oh well,i met dis hot n preety gurl in belle's party but didn't talk or even get near her at dat time hehe Kay i know dis sounds kinda dumb for a guy but i gotta agree wit my baby i was kinda shy back then lOlz...As usual she was lepaking wit sandy n all n i still remember they kinda HYPER playing wit the fan hehe

In some ways i gotta thank belle for inviting me to her party cuz if not i can't even meet wit dis great gurl im talking about hehe [Thanks belle but dis doesn't mean im sharing her wit u kay haha Mean..Mean aLaN..yUpp] Oh well,but i did say BYE to her when she leaves haha Oh well,dats the last time i saw her since then n so co-inccident i met her in IDC haha I was like OMG...hehe ><>

But finally on the final day of the camp my fren suddenly push me towards her to ask her number n all n was kinda malu-fied when she give me her card cuz i was finding a pen n a paper dat time[Bet she think wat a jerk i am at dat time hehe] xD haha yUpp,later part the story is Something i know N Something u all DON'T need to find out lOlz...& the gurl im talking bout is My 1 & onLy darlingbaby maRciA tAn....muAxx,lOvEyOuhUn...=D....

No comments: