Monday, March 14, 2011

It's been awhile...

As i look at our pictures i just can't believe that in 3months time,it will be our 2nd year being together.Life as we know it we been through many ups and downs as any other regular couple are going through but to me yang,what make us special?It's the distance we have to put through all along and i'm very lucky that i'm having a very understanding yet patient girlfriend who also have the trust in me.ALL this have brought us where we are today yang.I won't lie to you that it's been tough but like i always said,"i'm close to you wherever you are yang"...
It's been awhile i haven't been uploading pictures nor even posting anything in my blog and after awhile,i want my this first post written about you darling...

Who would have know that 7hours time difference between Paris and KL i would say quite acceptable for us,i know its been difficult since we miss each other constantly but we are living it through yang and so far so good.Remember i told you every night i would open our melbourne album that you gave me and start flipping through just to reminisce our happy moments over there yang?i still do baby,every night without fail.Even though some nights i am just too sleepy,i'll at least look at my favourite pick just to think about you yang...

SOON,hopefully i can fund myself for another trip back there and we will be making a 2nd album for us aite yang?I promise you this.Lately,i've been hearing many songs that constantly remind me of you darling and i know i told you this before my love,my life is practically revolves around you.I won't try to deny that i'm missing you very much yang with you there and i'm here but our love keeps us close together.oh well this following picture i'm very much in love with darling,hope you're too!...




My sweetheart irina,i miss you and hoping days goes by faster so you'll be back in my arms again.Where you truly belong.I love you yang...

No comments: