Sunday, November 4, 2007

..SPM iN a wEEk tiMe!! >.<..

Gosh,can't believe its gonna be in a week time xD..Super stress-ness cuz as usual la,last minute study loLz..I know its not good but im not the type who can be a good boy sitting in front of the table preparing for the 'BIG' exam few months back haha Sorry,dats kinda nerdy for me but advice to other students who will be facing SPM next year,don't do wat im doin now kay haha
Looks like only songs like Love story[Katherine McPhee],Daughtry,Sum41,Fall out Boys,Gym class Heroes,Dancing in the Moonlight[Toploader],J.T,Goo Goo Dools and many more who will be my companion when i need something to dE-stress *smiLes..I guess different people have their own way but mine is definately by songs ...
Dis is some lines from one of my favourite songs : -
And i give up forever to touch you,
And i know you will feel me somehow,
Your the closes to heaven then i ever be,
And i don't wanna go home right now.
And all i can taste is your sweetness,
And all i can breathe is your life,
But sooner or later when it's over,
I just don't wanna miss you again.
And i don't want the world to see me,
Cuzi don't think that they understand,
When everything made to be broken,
i just want you to know who i am..
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming,
All the moment and truth in your life,
When everything feels like the movie,
Yea you bleed just to know your alive..
Iris by *goo goo dools...

No comments: