Sunday, August 12, 2007

..reTireMent dAy...























..FINALLY..After 5 long years serving my prefects came to an end hehe but yupp..its kinda sad cuz now i'll be label as an RETIRED PREFECT xD..sigh,wat i'll miss the most is can't go out class easily without telling teacher any reason loLz..Wat to do,all happy things will come to an end n looks like its my time now xP..Oh well,guess i got to start concertrate in my studies cuz my trials n SPM is just around the corner.. Dis sux wei,i hate it when exams comes xD..Yupp,to all BB prefects,thanks for everything n thanks for all the happy times u all gave me..I know sometimes my 'speech' is kinda long every monday during meeting but yea,its not easy to make all 60 fella to understand okay..loLz & to those who i have hurt their feelings in any way,i would just like to say im sorry aite?Was just doin my duty as ur asst. head..yupp,i have to agree..sometimes im kinda pain in the ass for u all huh?lolz..Watever is it,everything is over now..Studies is all dat matters when i step in my school everyday *smiLes..i'll miss the yellow shirt haha..

-Nisi Dominus Frustra-
-BB The Best,The Best For BB-

No comments: